Westminster Carpet Cleaning
Miss the days where you carpet shined bright? Get a free estimate from our Westminster carpet cleaning professionals
All Points Chem-Dry offers a range of services to fit your needs. Our qualified professionals use sophisticated cleaning technology and organic cleaning solutions to leave your carpets the cleanest they’ve ever been.
Get your free estimate from our Westminster carpet cleaning experts by calling (714) 671-9466.
DIY Stain Removal
It’s essential to have your carpets professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months. That being said, we understand you may have the occasional spill or stain that needs your attention.
In order to help, we’ve provided some our favorite DIY tips for some of the most stubborn stains.
Wine stains are some of the worst stains imaginable. This is especially true if you have light colored carpets.
Our Westminster carpet cleaning professionals suggest the following:
- First, using a cloth, blot the stain as much as possible. This helps soak up most of the wine.
- Next, place cold water directly on the stain. Continue blotting the affected area.
- After that, create a solution using a three to one ratio of water to baking soda.
- Next, apply your solution to the stain
- Finally, the mixture should turn into paste when dried. After this occurs, remove the solution, then vacuum the area.
This is one of our r Westminster carpet cleaning professionals’ favorite DIY solutions. That being said, it isn’t always powerful enough to remove the stain.
Contact us today at (714) 671-9466 if you need professional assistance with your wine stains.
These are some of the scariest stains around. Bleach is infamous for its ability to strip the color from any material or surface it comes into contact with.
But acting quickly can save you. Our Westminster carpet cleaning experts recommend the following when dealing with bleach stains:
- First, immediately blot the bleach stain with a paper towel and water.
- Next, make a mixture ¼ tsp of liquid dish soap and 1 cup of warm water.
- After that, pour this mixture over the stain and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Next, dry the area by blotting the stain with a dry sponge.
- Finally, rinse using cold water and dry again.
As you know, bleach stains are particularly difficult. These steps are helpful, but often aren’t enough to restore your carpets.
Consult a Westminster carpet cleaning professional by calling (714) 671-9466.
Although gum isn’t exactly a stain, it’s still annoying. Finding gum on any surface or piece of clothing is always a hassle.
If you have gum on your carpets, then our Westminster carpet cleaning professionals recommend the following steps:
- First, place a few ice cubes in a Ziploc bag.
- Next, place the bag on top of the gum. This will allow the gum to harden and make it easier to remove.
- After that, scrape the gum off with a butter knife.
- Next, clean the stain using a liquid cleaner such as Windex or 409.
- Finally, dry the stain by patting it with a towel.
This formula can help, but it often isn’t enough to completely remove gum. If you’re still having trouble, then call one of our Westminster carpet cleaning today at (714) 671-9466.
Make Your Appointment Today
Our Westminster carpet cleaning professionals guarantee your carpets will be thoroughly cleaned. We use our organic cleaning solutions to eliminate all dust, dirt, bacteria, and pathogens.
We provide each of our customers with free estimate.
You can get your free estimate from our Westminster carpet cleaning experts today at (714) 671-9466.