Laguna Niguel Carpet Cleaning
Has your carpet seen better days? Try using a professional Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning service. All Points Chem-Dry has decades of carpet cleaning experience, and offers affordable pricing for all of our services.
Most of our customers call about stain removal. Stains are all too common, and even a few small stains can ruin the look of your room. The home may be beautiful, but if you have a coffee stain then unfortunately that’s all you ever see.
In order to help, our Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning experts have provided a few tips for cleaning coffee and red wine stains.
But if these don’t do the trick, call All Points Chem-Dry today at (714) 671-9466.
Red Wine Stains
Relaxing with a glass of red wine is a wonderful way to spend the evening. That is, until the wine ends up in a pool on your plush, white carpets. In our experience, there are no stains more unsightly and difficult to clean then red wine.
If you’re dealing with red wine stains, our Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning service suggests these steps:
- First, use a paper towel and gently dab your wine stain. Make sure you don’t rub or scrub because this can set the stain.
- Next, prepare a home made solution. Use equal parts water, dish soap, and vinegar. Pour this solution into a spray bottle.
- After that, apply a generous portion to your carpet. Allow the spray to sit for between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Lastly, dab the stain gently and allow it to dry. Repeat this process until the stain has been removed.
This is the best way to remove red wine with a DIY cleaning solution. That being said, red wine stains are stubborn, and this method often isn’t enough.
If this doesn’t work, contact our Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning service at (714) 671-9466 to receive a free quote.
Most of us start the day with a hot cup of coffee. But just like the red wine, coffee is wonderful until it spills on the carpet.
Our Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning service suggest this procedure in order to remove coffee stains:
- First, use a paper towel to absorb as much of the coffee as you can. Be sure to use multiple towels once they become soaked.
- Second, create a cleaning solution containing detergent, water, and vinegar. Pour this solution into some sort of spray bottle.
- Third, spray the area with the solution you just made. Wait about ten minutes, then repeat this process two or three times.
We find this method to be most effective when dealing with coffee stains. If this only removes part of the stain, make an appointment with our Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning professionals.
We offer free quotes for coffee stain removal.
Call our Laguna Niguel Carpet Cleaning Professionals
We hope these DIY methods were helpful in eliminating red wine and coffee stains.
If you’re dealing with particularly stubborn stains, or just in need of professional help, then make an appointment with our Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning professionals. All Points Chem-Dry uses professional equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning solutions. We offer free estimates for all services.
Make your appointment with our Laguna Niguel carpet cleaning service by calling (714) 671-9466.